Sick Nic!
do you still feel butterflies when you're next to me?
If I recall correctly, sometime last year I had a post of a (very) similar title. HAHA well. Recycling's good, kids.
or do you feel the steady, secure beat of wings, say, like an eagles'?
Anyhoo. I'm sick and I hate it. (Honestly, who likes it anyway?!) When I breathe out my nose feels like it's on fire, I'm hot and cold and it constantly changes, my throat is sore and persistantly dry no matter how much water I drink (and I've drank a lot) and when I touch my skin it tingles and hurts, burrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnsssss, it burnssssssssss!!! ):
Nic you talk shit. Whatcha gonna do bout it?!
Not a happy camper. haha.
OH OH I just found out from Viv that Bob (not his real name) had public caning in school today, for yawning in a teacher's class!
HAHAHA WTF.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment